Registration: February 20-22, 2021
DEADLINE: October 30, 2020
Please fill out the entire contract and return with complete payment or contract will be returned.
*Breakdown is at 4:00 pm, Monday, February 22, 2021
Exhibitor is responsible for timely return of market contracts, all appropriate fees including payment of any past indebtedness. All fees must accompany contract or it will be returned. Signature on contract signifies understanding and agreement with The Atlanta Shoe Market (TASM) contract terms. Failure to comply with provisions as set forth will subject exhibitor to penalties, expulsion, suspension and /or denial of the privilege to be an exhibitor. This or any other disciplinary action will be at the discretion of the Directors of SEST. Please note that there will be no refunds after December 1, 2020. No exceptions.
Each exhibitor agrees to hold harmless SEST/Cobb Galleria Centre/Renaissance Waverly Hotel from any and all liability that might ensure from any cause whatsoever, including accidents or injuries to exhibitors, their agents or employees. Exhibitors assume all responsibility for accident, injury or property damage to any person viewing his/her exhibit where such accident, injury or property damage is caused by negligence of EXHIBITOR, his/her agent or employee.
Destruction of Property:
In the event that, because of war, fire, government regulation, public catastrophe, act of God, pandemic or the public enemy or any other cause beyond the control of the association, the market or any part thereof is prevented from being held, is cancelled by the Association, in its sole discretion shall determine and refund to the Exhibitor the proportionate share of the balance of aggregate exhibit fees received which remains after deducting expenses incurred by SEST and reasonable compensation to the Association, but in no case shall the amount of refund to the Exhibitor exceed the amount of the exhibit paid.
Exhibitor shall maintain such insurance as will fully protect Show management and the Cobb Galleria Centre/Renaissance Waverly Hotel from any and all claims of any nature, including claims under Workman’s Compensation Act, and claims for property damage and personal injury including death which may arise from the operations of exhibit in connection with his/her rental.
Assignments of space will be made according to CATEGORY and by (POINTS) seniority of membership until the registration deadline of OCTOBER 30, 2020. The SEST Rooming Committee has the right to pre room eight (8) booths or more. Contracts received after the deadline date will then have space assigned on a first-come, first-served basis. The Rooming Committee has the right to limit the amount of booths allocated to each exhibitor.
IN THE EVENT OF CANCELLATION, VERBAL NOTICE MUST BE RECEIVED IN THE ASSOCIATION OFFICE FOLLOWED BY WRITTEN CONFIRMATION OF THE SAME. THERE WILL BE ABSOLUTELY NO REFUNDS AFTER DECEMBER 1, 2020.
Rules & Regulations:
The following rules & regulation shall be observed by all Exhibitors at all times:
• Buttonholing of customers is prohibited.
• Cash & Carry is prohibited.
• If a salesperson comes in from any territory to work, even one customer, in your exhibit area, they must pay a) Market fee b) SEST dues. That member is responsible for any unregistered sales reps in said space. Should we find someone who has not registered, the member who applied for the exhibit space must appear at the next scheduled SEST Board Meeting and be subject to a fine up to $1,000 or any part thereof and loss of all points or a part thereof. This does not apply to company executives. Additionally the member applying for exhibit space must be present at the show during all published hours or the individual will be fined $1,000 and loss of points for the next show. The individual member, whose points are used when applying for exhibit space, is the person that owns that space for that particular show. If the member joins another company, the booth space stays with the member, not with the previous company, unless that member releases the said space back to The Atlanta Shoe Market.
• Directors of SEST reserve the right at all times to clear the Market of persons acting in an objectionable manner.
• No exhibitor is allowed to assign, sublet or apportion the whole or any part of space allotted him/her nor exhibits therein any other goods than those manufactured and sold in the regular course of business by the exhibitor unless permission is granted in writing by the Rooming Committee.
• A Standard Booth must be confined to a maximum height of 8′ and all display fixtures over 4′ in height and placed within 10 lineal feet of any adjoining exhibits, must be confined to that area of the exhibitor’s space which is within 5′ of the back line to avoid blocking the sightline from the adjoining booth. The Fashion Collection booths are 8′ back and 5′ on the sides.
• The Rooming Committee has the right to assign booth locations. In addition, the Rooming Committee has the right to pre room eight (8) booths or more.
• Noise level from any demonstration or sound system is to be kept to a minimum. SEST reserves the right to determine at which point sound constitutes interference with others and must be discontinued.
• Cobb Galleria Centre has been appointed the Official Electrical Contractor. Electrical service forms will be included in the Exhibitor’s Service Kits that will be e-mailed to participating exhibitors. All exhibitors are responsible for their own lighting.
Exhibitor Move in: Set up day is Friday, February 19, 2021 from 8:00 am – 6:00 pm
Saturday, February 20, 9:00 am – 6:00 pm
Sunday, February 21, 9:00 am –6:00 pm
Monday, February 22, 9:00 am – 4:00 pm
Move out: 4:00 pm, Monday, February 22, 2021
All areas must be vacated with Exhibitor’s material packed, labeled, sealed, and arrangements made with Exhibitor’s truckman for pick-up no later than 12 midnight Monday, February 22, 2021 at which time said room must be physically vacated.
The Exhibitor will indemnify, defend (with legal counsel satisfactory to Show Management), and hold harmless SEST, its sponsors, the Facilities and their respective owners, directors, officers, employees, members, agents and representatives, against all claims, actions, demands or liability of whatsoever kind and nature, including but not limited to judgments, interest, reasonable attorneys’ fees, expert witness fees, and all other costs and charges related to or arising out of the Exhibitor’s non-compliance with or breach of the Contract, the Rules and Regulations or the terms and conditions set forth in the Exhibitor Service Manual, claims of property or personal injury caused by or attributed in part or in whole to any action or failure to act whether by negligence or otherwise, on the part of the exhibitor or any of its officers, employees, agents, or representatives, excluding liability caused by the sole negligence or willful misconduct of SEST, its sponsors and their respective owners, directors, officers, employees, representatives and agents. The Exhibitor agrees to pay any collection costs, including but not limited to court costs, collection fees, and reasonable attorney’s fees incurred by SEST in enforcing the Contract or the Rules & Regulations.
Early Check Out Rules:
Tear down will begin at 4:00 PM on Monday, February 22, 2021. Any exhibitor checking out of their show room or space before the official posted closing hour without prior written consent of the Ethics committee shall be penalized as follows:
a) First offense ONE HUNDRED ($100) PLUS AN ADDITIONAL ONE HUNDRED FIFTY ($150). For any subsequent offense an extra ONE HUNDRED DOLLARS ($100) PLUS AN ADDITIONAL ONE HUNDRED FIFTY ($150) WILL BE ADDED EACH SUCCEEDING TIME. In addition to this fine, seniority in rooming will be lost in the next market. The total fine must be paid before that member can register for the next market. If an Exhibitor must check out prior to the official closing time of the market, the booth must not be torn down, and a full set of samples must remain in the booth. Additionally, a knowledgeable sales representative must man the booth.
THE ETHICS CHAIRMAN MUST APPROVE THIS.