You could feel the energy the minute entering the Cobb Galleria Centre, longtime home of The Atlanta Shoe Market (TASM), held last month. The crowd noise, the narrower aisles to squeeze in more exhibitors and the buyers and wholesalers who filled them—all happily reconnecting after two years of zoom meetings and fits and starts at in-person events. It felt like a big family reunion, and many in attendance said the show marked the first time their whole teams had come together in two years….(Continue Reading)
- If a “National Shoe Show” champion belt exists, it’s firmly in the hands of Laura Conwell-O’Brien, long-time director of The Atlanta Shoe Market (TASM).
- Report from Atlanta: A Clear and Present Opportunity
- It felt like a big family reunion!
- Atlanta Shoe Market Draws Upbeat Crowd
- THE ATLANTA SHOE MARKET GOES BIG