With two shows under its pandemic belt, Laura O’Brien, director of The Atlanta Shoe Market (TASM), believes she’s got the new normal safety protocols and show format down pat, as well as the trust of attendees. What’s more, the long-time show director (42 years and counting!) believes TASM’s big head start on a return to in-person shows has helped make Atlanta the industry’s must-attend destination. And with 800 brands already signed up and a floor plan 92 percent sold out months in advance of the (Feb. 19-21) edition at Cobb Galleria Centre, the numbers strongly back that up.…(Continue Reading)
- If a “National Shoe Show” champion belt exists, it’s firmly in the hands of Laura Conwell-O’Brien, long-time director of The Atlanta Shoe Market (TASM).
- Report from Atlanta: A Clear and Present Opportunity
- It felt like a big family reunion!
- Atlanta Shoe Market Draws Upbeat Crowd
- THE ATLANTA SHOE MARKET GOES BIG