Once again, retailers are booting up for fall. Buyers shopping the Atlanta Shoe Market, Feb. 17 to Feb. 19, had boots topping their shopping lists. However, determining whether the ever-popular short or tall styles would be the favorite among consumers remains a dubious task. read more
- Spotlight on Laura Conwell-O’Brien: Leading the Atlanta Shoe Market into the Future
- If a “National Shoe Show” champion belt exists, it’s firmly in the hands of Laura Conwell-O’Brien, long-time director of The Atlanta Shoe Market (TASM).
- Report from Atlanta: A Clear and Present Opportunity
- It felt like a big family reunion!
- Atlanta Shoe Market Draws Upbeat Crowd