The Atlanta Shoe Market is proceeding forward
with their February 20-22, 2021 show
We will monitor the evolvement of COVID-19 very closely over the next few months as the health and safety of exhibitors, attendees, support staff and convention center employees are our number 1 priority. The Atlanta Shoe Market management will closely follow COVID-19 preparedness and evolving safety guidelines developed by the Cobb Galleria Convention Centre, the city of Atlanta and public health authorities.
The safety plan currently includes:
- Health department approval and input required for large events
- Temperature and health screenings
- Face coverings in common areas and event spaces
- Limited and designated entry and exit doors
- One-way travel markers in hallways and corridors
- Additional hand-sanitizing stations
- 24/7 air circulation and hospital-grade air filters
- Plexiglass shields at all service areas. Plexiglass shields are also available for rental for each booth.
- Modified food service policies, including cashless and touchless point of sale, in subsequent stages (when allowed)
- Enhanced training on COVID-19 related practices and protocols for all staff
The Atlanta Shoe Market …
Where buyers and sellers come together. Over more than 1,800 lines for the largest, most productive, most important show of the season!
— Every season.
October 30, 2020
The Atlanta Shoe Market
Where buyers and sellers come together…
Over 1,800 lines for the largest, most productive, most important show of the season
UPCOMING SHOW DATES
Saturday, February 20, 2021 – 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM
Sunday, February 21, 2021 – 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM
Monday, February 22, 2021 – 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM
October 30, 2020
The February 2020 SHOW DIRECTORY will be available in early 2021
HIGHLIGHTS + NEWS
It’s Showtime! ARE YOU VEGAS or Atlanta Bound? Trade show season is upon us and those attending FN Platform and/or The Atlanta Shoe Market (TASM) can expect an array of new services and features to make their trips profitable and pleasant. First up is FN Platform...
What’s new: “With the increased interest in our show, we have added space to accommodate all the new exhibitors.” New brands to see: “We with Abicalçados to bring a number of Brazilian brands to the show, including Ipanema, Zaxy, Usafl ex, Moema, Petite Jolie,...
THE NONPROFITS, ORGANIZATIONS AND TRADE SHOWS THAT CONTINUE TO GUIDE THE FOOTWEAR INDUSTRY INTO 2020. The Atlanta Shoe Market continues to expand its national and international presence by working with various organizations and retailers. For 2020, the trade show is...
Shuttle Service To & From
Atlanta Hartsfield International Airport
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For price quotes and/or reservations please complete the form on the website.
Transportation to and from Atlanta Hartsfield Jackson Airport to Cobb Galleria Centre, Renaissance, Sheraton, Embassy Suites, Courtyard, and Hyatt House. Please contact Atlanta Shuttle for transportation to & from all other hotels in the area.
*Prices subject to change